Texas & Pacific I-1a 2-10-4 (Texas)
"The Texas & Pacific I-1a were a class of 2-10-4 steam locomotives built by the Lima Locomotive Works from 1927-1929 for the Texas and Pacific Railway. Their road numbers were 610 - 624, and a total of 15 I-1a's were built out of the 70 in the I-1's Classification.
These engines were built for freight service on the T&P and they became the most powerful locomotives from the T&P railroad.
By the early 1950s, all but one of the T&P 2-10-4 locomotives were scrapped when diesels replaced steam.
Today just one example of these 70 super-powered engines survives, Texas and Pacific No. 610, which is on display at the Texas State Railroad's steam shed, in Palestine, TX - on former Missouri Pacific, or ex-T&P territory."
- T&P Engine I-1a 2-10-4
- T&P Engine I-1a 2-10-4 Tender
- Custom Cab (All of my locomotives will have custom cabs)
- Bodygroups / Toggle Meshes Feature "Engine" (3 Variants)
- Skins Feature "Engine" (8 Variants)
- Skins Feature "Tender" (4 Variants)
MISSING DEPENDENCIES ISSUES
- Check Download Station for extra missing content
- Also check the Missing Dependencies section of the website
Please backup your downloads upon purchase! Check the FAQ section for more information.